(Effective & last modified 2/22/12)
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- To access or use some content or features of our Website or Service, you may choose to provide us certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us through registration. Your access to certain content or features may be limited if you are not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
- Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided.
- We may require that you establish an account with use to access certain parts of our Website or use certain Services (e.g. purchase tickets). When registering an account, you may need to select a username ("ID") and password. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR ID AND PASSWORD, AND OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION, CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by contacting us at email@example.com.
3. LIMITATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
4. ACCEPTABLE USE
- use our Website or Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Website or Service (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying Single Source Technologies Content);
- take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Website or Service;
- use our Website or Service to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, or download any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- use our Website or Service to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- use our Website or Service to transmit any data, or upload to our Website or Service any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Website or Service;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website or Service.
5. RELIANCE ON SINGLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES CONTENT
- Information available through our Website or Service is for educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. While we make efforts to ensure that information provided by us is accurate, we do not verify all Single Source Technologies content. For this and other reasons, such information may have errors, inaccuracies and omissions.
- If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing our Website or Service, or you and any third party in connection with our Website or Service, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release Single Source Technologies and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
7. LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
- In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted and, therefore, some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SINGLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY SINGLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SINGLE SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS SERVICES.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
10. MANDATORY ARBITRATION
- The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
- We each agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the JAMS under its rules and procedures in effect when the claim is filed. The rules and procedures and other information, including information on fees, may be obtained from JAMS' website (www.jamsadr.com) or by calling JAMS at 949-224-1810.
- We are entering into this arbitration agreement in connection with a transaction involving interstate commerce. Accordingly, this arbitration agreement and any proceedings thereunder shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA"), 9 U.S.C. Â§Â§ 1-16. Any award by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction
- Exception to Arbitrate. Either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court. Further, pursuant to Section 12 below, we each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and Single Source Technologies, not as part of a classwide claim (i.e., not brought on behalf of or together with another individual's claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction in Section 12 is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the classwide dispute must be brought in court.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
12. NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
13. NO TRIAL BY JURY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
14. AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
15. OTHER TERMS